- 4 Boiled potatoes
1 cup Green peas
1 Medium size onion chopped
3 – 4 Green chilly chopped
1 tbsp Ginger, garlic, chilly paste
Some coriander leaves chopped
½ tbsp Jeera powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tbsp Corn flour
Salt to taste
Oil for Frying
12 -15 Ice-cream sticks
- Boil potato and smash it properly
- Add Green peas , Corn flour , Onion, coriander leaves , Green chilly , ginger garlic chilly paste , Garam Masala , Jeera , and Salt in mashed potato and mix it properly.
- Make oval shape balls of this mixture.
- Insert one stick in each ball & press well.
- Heat oil in kadai. Deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with any sauce or chutney.
1. Cover the stick with silver foil paper
2. You can also add boil Cabbage, Cauliflower, Carrot, Green Beans and Capsicum in it.
3. You can use small Bread Sticks insisted of Ice cream stick.
4. If you don’t like oily food, you can bake these in oven.
This post was submitted by Pooja Juriani.