Ingredients: 4 – 6 potatoes boiled and mashed
8-10 Bread Slices
1 cup green peas
6 – 8 green chilly
1 tspn haldi
1 tspn jeera
1 tspn garam masala powder
1 tbsp coconut powder
Coriander leaves finely chopped
1 cup sawaiyan
Salt to taste.
Oil to deep fry.
Method: • Heat the oil put green chilly , jeera , peas and haldi mix it properly and off the gas
• Put all the mixture in to potato and then put salt, garam masala , coconut powder , coriander leaves (chopped) mix it properly.
• Take some water in a bowl and dip a bread slice for few seconds.
• Squeeze the water from the bread by pressing between palms gently.
• Place a tbsp potato mixture over the damp bread and seal the edges of the bread in such a way that the filling does not come out from any part of the bread.
• And than roll it in sawaiyan.
• Repeat the same process for making more rolls.
• Heat oil in a kadhai (frying pan) and deep fry on medium flame till golden brown.
• Serve bread rolls hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.
This post was submitted by Pooja Juriani.