- 1 cup soya granules, boiled
- 400 gms potatoes, boiled
- 50 gms french beans, chopped
- 50 gms capsicum, chopped
- 50 gms green peas
- 50 gms carrot, grated
- 2 green chillies, chopped
3 bread slices, grinded
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 100 gm semolina (rava)
- 2 tsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Grind the bread a little or you can use breadcrumbs available.
- Take 1 cup soya granules add 4 cups water with a pinch of salt and boil for 5 minutes.
- Soya Granules (available in market)
Remove from fire and after 10 mins drain out the water, rinse soya granules 2-3 times in fresh water.
- Lightly squeeze out excess water.
In a deep bowl add potatoes
- Add breadcrumbs
- Add capsicum
- Add grated carrot
- Add green peas
- Add french beans
- Now add soya granules
- Now add sugar and salt as per the requirement
- Mix all the ingredient except oil and semolina (rava)
- Shape the mixture into tiny balls and press each ball into cutlet shape.
- Dip the cutlets in semolina (rava)
- Deep-fry the soya granules cutlets
- The crispy soya granules cutlets are ready to serve.
- You can have them hot with ketchup or chutney of your choice.