- Pasta (Any pasta will do, I used Macaronis in this recipe) 100 gms
- Tomato 1 big
- Green chilly 1
- Ajwain (Carom seeds) or oregano 1/4 tsp
- Spring onions chopped along with greens 2 tbsp
- Basil leaves(1-2) or dried basil (1-2 pinch)
- Cheese 1tbsp (or more if you like the flavor)
- Black pepper powder for garnishing
- Oil 1 tsp (Olive or refined)
- Garlic cloves 4-5
Boil Pasta as per instructions (I boil macaronis in salted water till Al dente, drain it, pour cold water to stop the cooking process and leave in colander after brushing macaronis with some oil)
Now in microwave safe glass bowl, add 1 tsp of Oil, crushed garlic, chopped spring onions and grated tomato, along with Ajwain. (If you are using oregano flakes, add it later along with macaronis )
Cook on Microwave high for 3 minutes.
Carefully take out the bowl and add macaronis, cheese, salt, pepper and if using oregano leaves, add it now.
Toss it gently, taking care as not to mush the macaronis.
Now cook again in Microwave, for 3 minutes or till the sauce dries up.
Garnish with basil or mint leaves and serve immediately